- Recognize speaking habits & behaviours to elevate strengths and rectify weaknesses
- Conquer anxiety and command confidence
- Identify & Apply non-verbal communication tools (hand gestures, eye contact, movement, voice, etc.)
- Understand & Use effective verbal communication tools (words, structure, literary devices, etc.)
- Prepare presentation slides and present them
- Polish storytelling capability
- Handle Q&A session with framework & structure
- Improve persuasion
- Shine at interviews & networking events
- Learn how to prepare, rehearse, and execute a great speech and presentation
- Day 1: 06-Jul-23, Thursday 9am-6pm
- Day 2: 07-Jul-23, Friday 9am-6pm
Skills Training Hub @ 175A Bencoolen Street, Burlington Square Offices #09-10
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Course (2-Day Workshop) 27-Sep-232-Day Workshop
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Course (2-Day Workshop) 17-Aug-23
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Course (2-Day Workshop) 06-Jul-232-Day Workshop
Let us know if you have a date suggestion or would like to arrange an in-house event near you.
Register your interest now >>
Course Fees & Skillsfuture Claim
Course fees per learner would be S$650.
Singaporeans may utilize their Skillsfuture credits for the entire course fees as long as you have sufficient amount in your account. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
*Please note that mid-career credits will not eligible for the claim.